SHE MAY LOOK CLEAN - BUT You can't beat the Axis if you get VD
- Intro by Rowdy Negro
- Uncle Les
- My baby hasn't shagged me yet, even though I wear my hair like 'Jet'
- Some Good Advice
- Take me drunk I'm home!
- Bullimic Baby (featuring Ric from No Idea)
- No Idea from Ric
- Drunk by Noon
- Yorrick Hunt
- She sucked my tiny dick
- This Is The Show
- The Twits go to the pub and Fred takes control of the console
- The last laugh
- Terracotta Jesus (Featuring Stacy from Crackwhore and Smeer)
- The plot thickens
- Fuck the fucken' fucker you fuck the fucken' fucker's fucked!
- Career advice from 'The Moll Patrol'
- Haemorrhoids on my behind
- Another Mormon at the door but there's no room in the fridge
- A word from our sponsor
- Lipstick on my penis
- Chelsea Heights Girl
- I woke up in love this morning
- I won't be home for rag week (featuring The Rag Week choir)
Plus...Bonus tracks 'Lushy' by Moll Patrol
'Drunk by Noon' by the Joe Blorp Ragtime Band
Espy Rockdogs theme song 'Messin' with the dogs' (Featuring Kat Spazzy)